This section, made for stand constructors, includes information on technical regulations issued by AFIDAMP SERVIZI, organizer of PULIRE 2011, and VERONAFIERE Exhibition Centre.
- Pulire 2011 General Regulation
- Veronafiere Technical Regulation
- Early Set-up
- Extension set-up period
- Entrance Permit
Companies performing work inside the Exhibition Centre must develop:
- Stand design project (compulsory)
- Stand set-up declaration (compulsory form)
- Declaration of Conformity to Standards (compulsory form)
- Declaration of correct installation of reaction-to-fire classified materials (compulsory form)
- List of names of the employees (compulsory for stand constructor ) who will represent the company within the trade fair area, as well as the form of consent for the employees according to Italian Law 196/03 (only for furnishing companies). According to Italian law n. 248 (4th August 2006) each stand builder has to provide one’s employees with identification card complete with:
- Employee details
- Employer details
A copy of the Insurance Policy and RCT cover, third party liability (compulsory) with the last payment coupon (of at least euro 1,200,000.00).
PLEASE NOTE: Please contact directly the exhibitor in order to receive each individual Technical Floor Plan.
Our technical department is at your disposal for any additional clarifications you may require regarding setting up stands under these regulations [email protected]