In order to obtain the authorization for the construction of the exhibition space allocated, inside Veronafiere exhibition centre, the exhibitor shall upload in the exhibitors reserved area the following documents:
COMPULSORY DOCUMENTS EXHIBITORS MUST SEND BEFORE ASSEMBLY STAGE
- Technical set-up project comprising floor plans and cross-sections (in a 1:50 or 1:100 scale) complete with measurements and perspective views;
- Copy of latest payment receipt of a third-party liability insurance policy indicating coverage of no less than €2,500,000. The insurance policy shall be valid within 6 days before the event and up to 6 days after the manifestation;
- List of personnel working for the company itself inside the exhibition Centre, with Consent Form for fitters’ employees pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- “Declaration of correct installation of materials for fire reaction purposes” form and copy of the certificates proving the reaction-to-fire performance requirements of all the materials used in stand construction.
- Timetable Extensions Form
- For special set-up, in addition to the compulsory documents listed above, it is necessary to present the Static calculation report for the structures with the relative executive design, written in Italian. The form must be signed and stamped by an accredited professional registered in Italy with the Order of Engineers or Architects. The static calculation report can be requested to Veronafiere’s Certification Service. The certificate of static suitability will be released by Verofiere exclusively upon the presentation of the New Form 5/C
We invite you to examine the following documentation:
You can find all the information regarding appendages in Section 3 - Ceiling appendages and suspended structures of Veronafiere Technical regulation 2015.
Veronafiere’s halls have hooks to the ceiling that exhibitors can use to hang lightning systems, billboards and ceiling units.
Upon exhibitor request, Veronafiere will provide a cable of the maximum load-bearing capacity of 150kg. The cables will be positioned at the maximum height available.
The exhibitor will have to indicate the hall and hook number to Veronafiere in order to grant the correct implementation of the appendage.
FOR INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Please find hereunder the technical floor plan with the location of the ceiling hooks.
EXHIBITION CENTRE FLOOR PLANS
Please find hereunder the technical floor plans of Veronafiere’s halls/area and palaexpo
SET-UP AND DISMANTLE DAYS
- Set-up: form Friday, May 15 to Monday, May 18
- Dismantle: form Friday, May 22 to Monday, May 25
Please contact directly the exhibitor in order to receive each individual Technical Floor Plan.