Press releases

In the “Product of the Year”, the international panel must also account for market approval

VERONA –Excitement is mounting for announcement of the winner of the first edition of the “Product of the Year”, the new award from the organizers of the Verona international trade show, PULIRE 2019, created to recognize the research conducted by companies in the professional cleaning sector as well as market approval. The award ceremony will be held tomorrow, the first day of PULIRE 2019, at 5:30 PM at the Afidamp booth (Hall 6 - booth B3).

21 to 23 May at Veronafiere the 24th edition of the event dedicated to professional cleaning

Back on the scene in Verona, from 21 to 23 May 2019, is PULIRE 2019. The leading trade show for professional cleaning plays host to a complete product array to include machinery, chemical products, equipment and parts for professional space cleaning and sanitation, featuring the largest international organizations, industry leaders, and the most advanced solutions.

The new Award receives acclaim both among Italian and foreign companies. Market consensus is the balance.

There are 33 products (18 of Italian companies and 15 of foreign companies) selected for the first edition of the "Product of the Year PULIRE 2019" Award. The new Award created by the organizers of the international fair of Verona PULIRE 2019 aims to recognize the research activity carried out by companies operating in the professional cleaning sector and the effectiveness of products placed on the market.

The products belong to 25 companies - 14 Italian and 11 foreign (Germany, China, USA, Netherlands, Slovakia) - participating in the Pulire 2019 show as exhibitors and co-exhibitors.

Pulire Verona will host a new product award based on the market’s response

The wait is almost over for the debut of the new award. The organizers of the Verona international PULIRE 2019 event are recognising the research done by the companies operating in the professional cleaning industry and the effectiveness of the products brought to the market.

The organizer of Pulire and AfidampFAB, the Italian trade association for cleaning industry manufacturers and environmental hygiene, have jointly established the “Product of the Year PULIRE 2019” to draw attention to and reward the development of innovative solutions, ideas, and designs in the industry.

In less than three months the biggest trade show in Europe* for professional cleaning is back.

The rendezvous with the cleaning world market is from the 21st to the 23rd of May 2019 in Verona. The biennial trade show of the sector, strong in numbers and opportunities proposed, will once again present at its 24th edition a wide range, machines and services that's becoming increasingly international: the 76.33% are italian exhibitors while the rest 23.67% are foreigners. This is thanks in part to the recent partnership between the american association ISSA and Afidamp, the latter one being owner of the brand PULIRE and holder of the organization of the PULIRE shows in the world

Page 2 of 2